Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother' Day!


My Mothers Day started on Friday night. We were at Mike's house, had an amazing BBQ! Brittany had Madison have a sleep over at her house, so it was just Bill and I at home. I got up and we got ready for church, the Primary got up and sang a song and all the men in the ward joined them it was really nice, made me cry. After we got home from church Bill started making hoggies, yummy! There was a knock on the front door and there was Skyler,Ava,Chris and Leslie...I was so surprised! It was so nice of them come down for Mother's Day! After they had to go, we went to Brittany and David's for a Mother's Day dinner, we had Chicken, it was really good, all the men did the cooking! I got flowers for Mother's Day and some beautiful cards. It was a Wonderful day!

No comments: