Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thursday

I go into the hospital to have shots for my neck because deteriorating disk and bone spears, this Thursday (18th) . My Mother-in-law (love her) is coming down to drive me there and home. I will be out of it for a couple of days. After this shot I will go back to my Dr. Landsman to see how it helped if any. If it stay the same or gets worse I will then have to have surgery on my neck. Due to me loosing feeling,strength,and pain in my right arm and neck area, it is most likely I will have surgery, Dr. Landsman just wanted to see if any relief was available. I am having a positive outlook on this, but at the same time I am scared.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

I'm so sorry. Any procedure freaks me out. Get a blessing, and you'll be fine. We'll be praying for you.

Julie said...

I hope it helps....pain is so hard to live with. We'll be praying for you.