Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday LeAnn!

LeAnn Sky Diving
Birthday Girl

LeAnn her grandson Landon, blowing out the candles



Opening gifts


All the yummy food!


LeAnn visiting with family and friends

This is what you look like after you throw your wife a birthday party....

(my brother Craig~your awesome!!!)


Today was LeAnn's (I know she won't mind) 50th Birthday...She looks amazing!!! Last week for her birthday present she went SKY DIVING!!!! That is totally amazing....I told her have fun, there is NO way I would ever do that. I saw the pictures from it and she looked great. So tonight her wonderful husband (my brother Craig) gave her a birthday party with family and friends. So Happy Birthday LeAnn!!!

1 comment:

CoUrTtLeS said...

what a sweet thing for you to do! by the way i love the pics! and your right, i dont mind that you advertized that i was 50! :) gosh. i coulda given you a pic of me skydiving to put on here! o well...
LeAnn