Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pondering and Being Thankful


As I sit and ponder about the next couple of days and what I have to endure. I am grateful for what I have and for what I have gone through in my life so far. I know my Heavenly Father has given me personal challenges to go through and to learn and over come...I am grateful for each one of them. I am grateful to a loving mother and father who raised me and cared for me. I am grateful for a loving family and in laws that take care of me when needed and loves me. To a wonderful husband who puts up with all my odd moments and still loves me. To my 5 loving children, their spouses and my adorable Grandchildren! I cherish each moment we have together and the memories we have made and to those we have yet to make... To my friends that I have, the kind words when I have needed them, a call at the right time, a taco bell run or for just a smile down a long hallway! I am blessed with some much in my life, thank you.


I love the poem "Footprints" the part I like best is when it says, "He whispered,"My precious child, I love you and will never leave you never, ever, during your trails and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints it was then I carried you."

1 comment:

eternity4us said...

I enjoyed reading your thoughts. You do have a wonderful family and I appreciate your closeness with them and how you and Bill do everything you can possibly do to make their visits memorable.