Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grrrr Cars!

This is what I would really like to do to our car!!! (and not call the fire department)
Last night I was on my way to go pick up Bill at work...(mind you it is at 8:00pm I am doing this. So I get to almost 107th Ave./Buckeye (dark place right!?!)and the car starts making this jerking and then I am pushing on the gas and it starts to slow down. Me thinking it was like a air bubble I let off the gas and then start to push again. NO LUCK! it wasn't going anywhere. I of coarse start thinking what am I going to do, I can't walk to Bills work this late at night by myself...So I called Alicia and Barron and they came to my rescue, My Knights in shinning Suburban! We got the car back home finally and come to find out it is a computer problem...yeah the joys of owning a Corolla~GRRRRRRR!
Thank you to my brother for letting me borrow their expedition til we can get done what we need too~Love you Craig!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Tell me about it! We have our van in the shop right now to pass safety inspections that they make you do here in UT. It's so dumb we have to fix our driver's window because it doesn't go up and down and lots of other things like new windshield, wipers, brake work, and it had a transmission leak. Luckily we have connections but it is still going to cost us $690! Then get this... Ben's Honda's check engine light just came on. I am right there with ya Charilla, feelin the pain... :)