Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Up-Date in our Family

As many of our family and some friends know...Brittany has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She is doing well and right now asks for just your prayers, she is needing to do everything herself right now just to keep focused, she will need our help most later. She is very tired but knows she needs to keep going for her girls. They are right now in the planning stages of when she will have surgery and when to start kemo or radiation. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families that you are doing well...Love to all of you!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Brittany is a resilient girl. There is a lot of good news about ovarian cancer survival rates. The surgery recovery will be hard, but I believe she'll come out strong. I'm headed to the temple this week... I'll put her name in.

Sherrie said...

She looks so good in that picture!

Cheryl said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! I will keep her in my prayers. It's something you never expect to happen to you. Especially when you are a young mother, I know. Sending my love.