Monday, September 5, 2011

Prayers and Surgery



This Friday (Sept. 9th)is when Madison surgery is, we haven't really told Madison how extentive the surgery really is because of her worrying already. I won't lie to you and tell you that Wiliam and I aren't worried for her, this little girl (which Madison isn't little) is in for a hard recovery.



Here are the procedures she is having done if you want to go look it up... bilateral maxillary antrostomies with tissue removal, bilateral ethmoids,bilat sphenoids with tissue removal,bilat frontal sinusotomies, nasal polypectomy.



The surgery is going to last about 4 hours if there is no problems they run into...we will let family and close friends know of whats going on and will have an update the night of her surgery on here.



We are asking for your prayers on her behalf, that she may be strong and be able to recover fast. Thank you......






2 comments:

Sherrie said...

We will pray for her for sure. I found Doug's blessing the day before my MAJOR surgery to be very helpful for my nerves. I recommend not telling her what they're going to do till she's fully recovered. The good news is that she'll recover faster and better now rather than later. Us old farts take forever to recover. Our thoughts

daisygirl said...

Give my love to Madison OK? I will remember her in my prayers and pray that it will be a speedy recovery and not too painful for her. She is such a bright ray of sunshine...I miss seeing her. Hopefully it will be even less invasive than they think it will be. You are in our prayers. Love, Katie