Thursday, September 27, 2012

Challenges

Sometimes in our lives we are thrown challenges and they are not always what we have expected. With a prayerful heart and on bended knee as I pray to my Heavenly Father I know that he is watching over me and answering my prayers...
He will open doors as they need to be opened and will bless me with what I need in my life at that time and only at that time it is needed and not before or when I want it done. He has never left me to feel alone and will be there walking beside me even when I only see one set of footprints...
I have been bless with so many things in my life and I am grateful to him for them, he has also given me good friends to help me when I am down...
He has given me the opportunity to be a mother and to raise his children in the way they should go, but have also given them the choice to choose their own lives and the directions they should go and for me to stand back and just be a on looker...I love that he has done this for me.
I feel his loving arms around me when I need them most...I accept these challanges head on and know that he will stand tall with me...

1 comment:

daisygirl said...

I'm so glad you feel that way because I feel the same way. Sometimes it is harder than others but He is always there. You have a really nice blog. Thanks for letting me in. Love, Katie