Friday, June 6, 2008

Ferry Ride






Ok as most of you know I am not a water person...I get near water and get sea sick. Well Bev and 2 of her friends took me for a ladies day out. Which was really nice until I learned we were going on a ferry to Williamsburg, Va. YEAH!!! My tummy did about 50 million turns as we started out and I just looked at the ships side that we were riding on until we got to the other side. I was told it was a very beautiful ride...at least I didn't have to hang over the edge of the ship! I stayed inside the truck. After the ride on the ferry, we went to the Yankee Candle Factory and ladies if you like candles you'd love this place, they have every scent of candle you can think of...and they have a Christmas Village inside too. It was just amazing!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. I love connecting/re-connecting with friends.

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd known you were going to the candle factory I would of placed an order! I love their stuff! Hope your having a great time!