Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Joys of Flying!


Well I left Norfolk,Va. on Tuesday night at about 7:30pm. My flight was scheduled to leave at 6:30pm. It was delayed due to weather in New york city out of Kennedy Airport. Well we finally landed in New York, and sat on the tarmac for 1 hour, before we could pull up to our gate. Now by this time my connecting flight was scheduled to take off. Well the Captain came over the speaker and told us, those of you connecting to Phoenix, your plane has been delayed and you will not miss your flight. Of coarse cheers came from everywhere! As we get into the airport, we look around for a place to grab something to eat...NO luck in sight, everything was closed for the night due to it being 10:00pm. Well the weather decided that I just needed to stay in New York for alot longer....anyways needles to say, my flight was suppose to be in at 11:26pm Tuesday night, but I didn't get here til 3:02 am Wednesday morning...and with all that my luggage is somewhere!!! (with all my clothes in it, even the garments) I have been wearing the same thing for 2 days now...nice! I talked to the airlines tonight and they still haven't found it! With all of this I am truly grateful to be home! (UPDATE) They found my luggage and is suppost to be delivering it today sometime...Yahoo!

No comments: