Friday, March 27, 2009

All tired from Moving!

HAW! got you to look at this....................For some of you that knew Bill's parents are moving from Prescott down to Saharita,Az. Well for the passed 2 days we have moved part of them there. It was along hard 2 days, but we enjoyed getting to spend time with his parents. I love my in laws! I wanted to take some pictures of the move but forgot my camera...the small uhaul truck was full to the brim!!! It was quit fun seeing them get as much as they did into it. (Crawford's: Grandma even said she had to much junk, WOW!...ha ha ha) It will be really nice for them when they get all finished moving.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Thank you so much for doing what I wish I could, but just can't. I'm glad they had family support. I hope your back/neck/health in general is okay after that kind of work.