Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wacky Wednesday!

Well there was nothing really wacky about this Wednesday...I met Cheryl and Addie for lunch today. We went to a place called "Do Do Restaurant" It was a quiet little place that had really good soup and sandwiches. Then we went walking around at Gateway Mall. It was really a nice day. Afterwards I went back to Temple Square and saw a lot more stuff that I didn't know was there. I got to go into the R.S. building and then I went and saw the Movie on Joesph Smith. What an amazing movie...Today was a good day!
Cheryl and Addie:  It was GREAT to see you...Thank you for a good day! Addie as soon as I get home I will put your pictures on here that I took, so you can see them, you are an awesome girl, thank you for the smiles! 

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

We had so much fun seeing you too! It was a great break for me that I needed very much. Thanks for lunch.