Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I have started writing in my Journal again... I call it "My Thoughts". It isn't really a journal per say but just thoughts I am having at any point and time in my life, it's also ok if there is negative thoughts or good thoughts in there. We learn from everything in our lives, right?
I am hoping to write in it every day, I know I only started 3 days ago but a daily entry is my goal and it is good to have goals! So I am hoping by the end of the year I will have to buy a new journal book we will see...Enjoy your thoughts for today!

1 comment:

daisygirl said...

I think that is a wonderful idea just about your feelings. I can't imagine anyone making light of any comments of a friend. I'm so glad you are healed of your back problems..I think about you and wonder how everyone is. My email is foxywomansk@gmail.com - would love to hear from you if you are intersted. Love, Katie