Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's been forever!

I am sorry it has been FOREVER since I have blog, we have been through alot since then...I am going to try and not make this blog a novel, Here goes!
William has had 2 surgeries and was out of work for a month each time. He is doing well and is back to work now for a couple of weeks. It was fun to have him around but I am SO glad he is back to work, a girl can only take so much of a good thing!
Madison had surgery and has fully recovered from her surgery and is glad that school is out! But of coarse already (2 days) is bored to death!!! Hoping our trip to Idaho will change that for at lease a week...ha ha ha
Zane is married again to a lovely girl named Joriann. They live not to far away and has Zoe ever once in awhile so it is good to see her.
Brittany married a great guy named Kyle and live in Glendale so not to far away. They are expecting Peyton Berrie anytime now. Rosealie and Chloe are so excited to have a little sister. They just want her to hurry up and get here as I am sure Daddy and Mommy want that too!
Jamie, Mary and Boys will be moving out here in July sometime to help start the family business. Jamie is leaving the Army, which to me is a good thing, I don't have to worry as much anymore. It will be so fun to have the boys, Ethan, Teppo and Audriq close have missed them all growing up!
Chris is still 3 hours away but close enough to go visit. He has a beautiful girlfriend her name is Michelle we are so happy they are together. It's good to see him so happy again!
As for me I have been in and out of the hospital 5 times with health issues and surgeries. So glad to be back to normal now...I never knew getting old was going to drag me down but I look at each day as a learning experience."Endure to the End"
We hope that you and your families are doing well...Love to All!

No comments: