Monday, August 20, 2012

Blog

Boy I'm not doing very good at staying up with the blogging...well we were able to go to Safford this last weekend to see Skyler,Ava and Gavin. They sure have grown up! It was so nice to be able to spend a little while with them. Gavin has finally opened up to where he will talk to me, he has always been shy. They all look really good...just the sad part is that I had to leave and we don't get to see them that often.
Jamie is recoverying from his surgery and it will take 6 months for him to get back to almost normal (but when has Jamie been normal...love you Jamie). He had major surgery on his hip. Mary and the boys are doing good, the boys started school last week and Audriq started this year as well, they grow to fast!
Zane and Joriann are doing good, they don't live that far away from us but are busy with their lives. Joriann works and Zane is going to Universal Technical Institute (where Bill works) he will gradutae next July.
Brittany ,Kyle and the girls are all doing good, they are up in Idaho right now for the Open House up there. Rosealie, Chloe and Peyton are all growing so fast. It is getting to were Peyton smiles alot now and has found her tongue.
Madison started school a couple of weeks ago, she is in the 7th grade now. I can't believe is will be 12 next week and going into young womens. She was able to go to girls camp this summer and had a blast! She is also growning way to fast, she is taller than Brittany (5`7) and rubbed it in her face, poor Brittany is the shortest in our family now...but she is very proud of her 5`6 1/2 frame.
As for me I am starting to have problems with my neck angain, went in for MRI and awaiting the full results, I am sure surgery is in the near future for me. I have started getting migraine again and feeling the same way before my last neck surgery. But this is what has been put on my life's plate and I can over come and endure...

No comments: