Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Idaho








I went up to Idaho to be there for Brittany and Kyle Open House over last weekend..had a wonderful time. The weather was GREAT, it never got passed 70*...I thought of all of you while I was there! I arrived Friday morning and surprised Brittany, she had no clue. It was so hard talking to her for over a week and her crying saying she wanted me there and I had to tell her sorry...I had boughten the tickets 3 weeks before and only a few people knew I was coming. As I waited for her to come out of their kitchen, as soon as she saw me she ran yelling "My Mommy!" grabbed me and didn't let go for awhile crying the whole time, It was amazing! So the rest of the day we got all the things ready for that night and I took Brittany to get her hair done. The Open House was wonderful, it was also nice to see Doug and his family. On Saturday we went to the Idaho Falls Temple and also the Zoo. It was really a nice time. On Sunday we got up and drove to Yellowstone Park, first time I had been that I could remember. We saw animals right on the side of the road and Brittany even got to see her buffelo! It was so pretty...It was a really long day with alot of walking but we did get to sse alot of beautiful things. On the way back we stopped at the Rexburg Temple and was able to see McCall...we visited for awhile with her, she sure is a beautiful lady now. So Monday morning we got up and packed up, Kent (Kyles Dad) took me to the airport and Kyle, Brittany and the girls started their drive back to Arizona...We all had a really good time and wished we could have brought the weather back with us, but it's good to be home.......

No comments: