Friday, October 3, 2008

Flashback Friday








Usually today I do a Flashback Friday: This week I decided to do a tribute to a wonderful young man, my nephew Lorin, who has shown me that strength and courage comes from within ourselves, but with prayer and faith we can over come all. It my take a little bit of time,trial and our faith tested,but if we believe in him all things are possible. I heard this quote once
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Indomitable means: that cannot be subdued or overcome, as persons, will, or courage; unconquerable: an indomitable warrior.


Lorin to me is a warrior fighting a battle with great strength and courage and Stripling Warrior, I have never seen a person so willing to try his hardest to over come a battle that has been placed in his hands and to say, " I will beat this!" I love you Lorin......

No comments: