Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Nephew Lorin


Written by LeAnn , Lorin's Mom. (this was Saturday 10/18)

Another tough day for Lorin, can't seem to get the pain under control so he hadn't gotten much sleep and was very agitated. Dr. Beck has been wonderful at trying to relieve Lorin's pain so he came in again this evening and made some changes. Finally around 10:00 this evening he started to settle down and seems to be comfortable, sleeping right now. It is such a relief to see him calm and at peace. I wish I had a magic wand to make it go away, but I know that's not the plan so I put my total trust in the Lord and have faith that it will all work out the way it's suppose to. Then I feel His love and comfort and know that it's going to be ok. "But it still hurts to watch."

(10/19)

I talked to LeAnn tonight and Lorin isn't doing to well...It seems no matter what they do, Chemo or Radiation the tumors are growing. Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh Charilla, my heart goes out to Lorin. He looks like such a great man and I am positive this is got to be the hardest thing he has had to face. He is in my prayers.