Friday, October 24, 2008

Lorin:

I have decided that so many of you have asked about my nephew Lorin that I will put the updates on here as I get them. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, thank you! Charilla


FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2008 10:05 AM

We had a rough night in ICU trying to get the fluid off Lorin's arm and now lungs. We did pretty good with the lungs but his arm is swollen huge and not going down. The Drs. think there may be some kind of blockage. They have stopped the last day of chemo for now because we can't afford to give him another 20 hours of fluid until his arm gets taken care of. He is such a fighter and he's really getting tired of all the Drs. nurses, mom and dad bugging him. He says "I'm gonna be fine so just leave me alone so I can sleep". I can't say that I blame him. We are waiting for the oncologist to come in and tell us what we need to do about the arm but until then I guess we will just have to play a few rounds of "UNO" anyone game?

No comments: