Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting Back To Normal

I was thinking this morning that there wasn't going to be anymore crying at the drop of a pin....and I was saying to myself, I have got to get back to normal! I also than thought, "What is normal?" Is it going on about my very day life, half ready to do what is expected of me? The washing, cleaning, running around like a chicken with my head cut off on a way to busy day? Forgetting something when I walk into a room and then have to turn back around and try and remember what it was. Hoping that I get everything done in 1 day instead of having to put it at the top of my next days list because I couldn't achieve what I was trying to get done! Is it not taking the time to stop and fall on my knees to thank my Heavenly Father for all that he has given me? This isn't normal.....A young man has taught me recently by his amazing example, that it is time to get normal. Take the time to stop and fill my life with the spirit of my Heavenly Father, to love others no mater what with unconditional love, to open my eyes to the scriptures and to let it fill my soul with great promises that my Heavenly Father promised me if I were to live my life to the fullest. To fall on my knees when I need that extra help or whenever I need him. To return with honor to be able to return to him and be proud of myself for I had Endured To The End. I had lived my life well, I had taught my children the right way, I had shown the right examples to my grandchildren, that I had treated my spouse like a king and made a palace for him. I had left my home a place were Heavenly Father could come and be pleased. I am a Daughter of God and I want to make my Father in Heaven pleased with me and my choices. What is normal to you?

1 comment:

eternity4us said...

You'll get through this period Char. It may seem impossible, but you have the faith and desire to do what is right and is expected of you. I'm so sorry about the death of your nephew. I know you loved him very much but he is in such a much better place than we are. I ask myself what is normal? Do we even know? How today brings much peace to your mind and heart and you will realize you are loved by many. Katie