Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello To The Outside World !

Thank you to Brittany for taking over the last couple of blogs on here. I wasn't able to get to the computer til today. (LA LA MOO!)

I had my visit with my doctor and he said I was doing really well. He took x rays and they looked really good. He also says that the droop in my left eye looks better than it was and that all should go back to normal soon. He gave the ok for a shower! It was so WONDERFUL, I never knew one could feel so good. Now the next task is to get out of this neck brace.
I am still eating mushy foods, jello,mashed potatoes and gravy,mac/cheese, sherbet ice cream, juices. I have lost 5 pds. since the surgery, which is good, so if your looking for a sure way to loose weight, just have neck surgery and follow diet up top! LOL
Can't wait to eat a good burger from Island Burger and Fries! Yum yum........
Thank you for all of you asking and for the meals brought in while I was in the hospital, they were greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Glad things are going better. Let me know if you need anything.