Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wacky Wednesday


Ok I know some of you will look at the day and see that it is Tuesday...but it is 11:40pm and I have alot to do tomorrow and would probably forget to put my Wacky Wednesday on. So I am doing it now while I remember too! (hee-hee)

So this Wacky Wednesday is on Madison, this is when we lived in East Mesa. I believe it is in 2004. Anyways Madison had been having a bad day and really just wanted to be alone, I know she was only 4 at the time, but when ever anyone would get near her she would say, "Go away...". So we all went into watch tv and about 25 mins. later I went to check on her, she had been found in her room playing the last couple of times, so that's where I headed. Well I got to about the hallway and had to turn back and get my camera. She had feel asleep in the hallway just outside her bedroom door. It was so cute, she was wrapped up in her favorite blanket sleeping. We left her there til we went to sleep. What funny things kids will do!

No comments: