Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Long Day @ NHRA

Tony Schumacher's U.S. Army Race Car

Racing Bear
His Autograph

Bill and Madison

Madison and I
Mr. Schumacher calling Madison over for a picture with him
Madison and Tony Schumacher


Today we got up early and went to the NHRA at Firebird Raceway: for those of you that don't know what that stands for National Hot Rod Association...It was the most awesomest (I know not a real word) day ever!!! Me and Madison had a blast! Madison got to meet and take several pictures with Tony Schumacher, got his autograph on the back of her U.S. Army Racing Bear. I think he made her day more than once. And of coarse after getting her picture taken, she said, "I will never wash my shirt again because he touched it!" She is so funny...All in all it was a really fun day!

No comments: