Sunday, February 15, 2009

Temple Groundbreaking Ceremony-Up Date



Our oldest son Chris lives in Safford, Arizona and was asked to be an usher for the Gila Valley Temple Groundbreaking Ceremony. I was looking at the pictures from the dedication on http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/ and there in the pictures was Chris. Ok now it isn't a full face frontal picture, but a mother would know her son anywhere! You can't pass a Crawford ear up for anything!!! He said he got to sit on the second row and it was really a good ceremony, besides it being 27*. (he is the one in the background, passed the program)




UP-DATE:

Ok...So my son Chris called me after I told him he was a star and informed me that, that wasn't him in the picture that I thought it was. Boy howdy am I a terrible mother not being able to notice her own son! ha ha ha So here is the picture of Chris. He is standing in the background on the left with the black jacket with the white square on it, with his head down.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I didn't know they dedicated it already! I would have loved to go to the open house. Oh well, I'll have more chances soon, right?