Thursday, April 30, 2009

Top 10 things to do on my birthday!


Things I did on my birthday today.....

1. Son Zane called and sang primary song, Happy Happy Birthday Mommy Dear...

2. Granddaughter Zoe says, Happy Birthday Grandma, I love you! (melted my heart)

3. Drove to Mesa picked up Brittany and the girls drove out to Queen Creek

4. Went to lunch at Arriba's Mexican Grill with Brittany and the girls, My Mom, Craig and LeAnn.

5. Drove back home to get Madison from school, was a little late, so Cheria came and was with her for me...(thanks Cheria!)

6. Borrowed movies from Cheria and came home and watched some of them.

7. Alicia and Barron came by and brought me this awesome gift (love it!) Julie also stopped by with a great gift, can't wait to use...thanks!

8. Picked up William from work at 8:45pm.

9. Have been on Facebook checking out all my friends and how their day went. (love your new picture's Makenna!)

10. Going to put on a movie and watch it before I go to sleep.

Thank you to all that sent their Birthday wishes and text. Turning 45 wasn't that bad after all !!!!!!!

No comments: