Thursday, April 23, 2009

Totally Busy!

Picture for Madison's Room

We have been totally busy this week, with painting Madison's new room. We have had her in the front bedroom but have decided to move her to the back one and make her old room the comp./craft room. So William and I have been busy with painting and redoing the room. I am going with a French theme to her room, so that she can grow into it, since I have been informed that she is not that little girl anymore. ( I guess the princess phase is on it's way out!) It has been fun planning but not the painting part, I just don't have the patience for painting. It will be worth it in the end. I found this picture today at Savers and brought it home and painted the frame black, it was this ugly brown frame before. When we are all finished with her room, I will post pictures.

No comments: